Here are a few of our frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions for us feel free to contact us and we will get back to you ASAP!
Depending on number of pages, usually 4 weeks from 1st draft to go live.
- You provide us with a specification for functionality & look and feel (if you have a certain look in mind otherwise we will handle this).
- DRAFT 1: We create the Home page and Contact page based on your initial briefing and specifications.
- You send through what you would like to change/add on point 2. This is your chance to rip the artwork apart and add your own touch.
- DRAFT 2: We Design all pages and develop features.
- You send through what you would like to change/add on point 4.
- DRAFT 3: We make your changes.
- You review our changes for a final time.
- We add mobile optimisation, SEO and Perform testing.
- Migrate to live server.
50% Deposit before development, 50% due before go-live. Please note that no site will go live until POP is sent and final handover of the website is done.
- We need the login details for your domain and hosting accounts. If you don’t have these yet, we can assist you in getting these and setting it up.
- All content per page to be provided by you (official logo, content, images, graphics and the main details of your company per page).
Yes, all our websites are build in a CMS (Content Management System) therefore you are able to update page and product info by yourself after development without having any coding knowledge/experience.
Yes, your website will be responsive and browser compatible. Your site will be designed and built to work on all devices like Desktop’s, Laptops, Tablets, and Phones.
Yes, we do basic per page/product SEO that enables browsers to find your content.
No problem! All work outside the specification of current quotation will be billed extra at an hourly rate of R550 per hour.
If you face any issue related to the website after the delivery, please contact us within 12 months and we will help you fix it free of charge. *Please note that if the issue is due to a change made to the site by the client, a charge of R550 per hour will be charged.